Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weather in Ireland?

Options
  • 04-08-2004 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've been away for about 5 months and am due to come home very soon. The weather has been pretty good where I am and I'm kinda expecting the worst from Ireland.

So can anyone fill me in on the past few weeks? How unpredictable has the weather been? What would the average temperature be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Let's just say you won't need your shorts and t-shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Make sure you have a heavy jacket, raincoat, umbrella, sun tan lotion, sandals, swimwear and a light t-shirt ready.

Weather for the last two months has been varied between torrential downpours, high humidty, low temperatures, blistering sunshine and heavily overcast.

In a word, unpredictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

seamus wrote:
    Make sure you have a heavy jacket, raincoat, umbrella, sun tan lotion, sandals, swimwear and a light t-shirt ready.

Weather for the last two months has been varied between torrential downpours, high humidty, low temperatures, blistering sunshine and heavily overcast.

In a word, unpredictable.
    Damn, thats what I was afraid of... :(

Advertisement