Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the weirdest thing you ever brought home from a night out?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,227 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Esel wrote: »
    Did you take it as a sign?

A sign to stop what you're doing?

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cmightycon

A 4 foot plastic Virgin Mary from a Nativity set.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,056 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

A tray of brennans loaves, 6x2l bottles of milk and some fresh cream.
    A traffic cone
    A multitude of council signs
    A dog rough member of our ethnic minority

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

retalivity wrote: »
    A tray of brennans loaves, 6x2l bottles of milk and some fresh cream.
    A traffic cone
    A multitude of council signs
    A dog rough member of our ethnic minority

A mate of mine made that mistake too. Hoovered up most of my mate's coke and the following morning it was discovered that he also left with the rolled up 50 that my friend also supplied. So much for trust and giving people a chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭Infonovice

^^

€5 notes from now on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,845 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Not me, but a mates house had the lower part of a Dublin Bus seat in it. Nobody remembered who'd brought it home or indeed how they'd got it off the bus; as it was in an era when only single-door buses served our area.

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Tacklebox

I remember snogging a fresher in Cork on Freshers week, back in 96
    I thought she looked like one of the morbegs, but I didn't care about that. I was off my trolley on potent potions and wacky tabakke...

Woke up beside her the following morning and she was a dead ringer of Nina Persson out of The Cardigans.

Nice girl, she brought me home and looked after me...
    We stayed together for a few months.

We met at a conference on addiction year's later, both of us clean and sober 15 years.

Another night I woke up in a Protestant Manor house over the border after a night out in Dromahare in Leitrim, and a lurcher licking my face.... And some jolly old geezer in a smoking jacket telling me he's going to Bellek and he has a holiday home in Doolin lol

I don't regret it, seen him too year's later in Kinvara...

Advertisement