Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ye Scrotum Skin?

Options
  • 18-11-2020 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Okay, lads. I know it's late but, I'm not out to make a stupid, drunken, innuendo ridden post from the play ground. This has actually bugged me for Years.

I've considered making this post for some days now. I feel I'd might as well seek closure, before I get older and die. Here seems about the right place :)

So; We've all been there. Minding ye own business. Focused on what ever ye doing ~ reading this thread, or walking across a room.

That niggley little distraction and ye absent mindedly, gently grip ye scrotum skin, twixt thumb and forefinger tip ~ over ye material, obviously! Do that little rubbing of the pair of digits which has now come to represent a gesture for money

Moment later? Goodness Gracious! Great Balls Of Fire! :eek: Worst is; It seems to warn you it's coming. It gives ye time to think; " Aah, jaysus! I've just done That, again! "

Then, it unleashes hell! Grows to an eye watering crescendo. And it can take several, painful, seconds for it to abate!

What's That all about???

I, genuinely, know of no other area of skin on the (male) human body that reacts quite like this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

That is a distinctly accurate description of something that i never thought about, but have experienced 100s of times !

:D:D:D:D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

just done it there now!!

first time eve ever thought about it !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

My eyes water for ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jmlad2020

Can't say I know what this even is. Is this a micro penis thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

For some reason I am intrigued as to what the hell the OP is on about. Can anyone translate please and thank you?

• Advertisement

statto25 wrote: »
    For some reason I am intrigued as to what the hell the OP is on about. Can anyone translate please and thank you?

If you are a man , you should know. :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

greenspurs wrote: »
    If you are a man , you should know. :rolleyes: :D

I am a man but I've no feckin idea what OP is saying!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,340 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I'd say its cause the skin is just really thin there that any pressure to it gives you that eye watering pinch

I'd say cupping or cradling in future as opposed to massage ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,115 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

statto25 wrote: »

I think he's a skinny pants wearer. Can't say this has ever happened to me.

if your sac gets itchy, you cant really scratch it the same you would scratch your arm, head etc.
    you have to grab the itchy bit of your nut sac, and kinda pinch it to relieve the itch .....

you dont do that ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement