Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

robotic vacuum cleaner

Options
  • 22-10-2020 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Any views on these. Anyone here have one and recommend one over the other?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

Any views on these. Anyone here have one and recommend one over the other?

Head over to Home Automation & IOT Forum, there's a thread dedicated to this.

I have the Roborock S5 Max Robot Vacuum and cannot really fault it except for one thing - integration with Google Home e.g. you can't tell Google to hover the sitting room, but with the Roborock app you can select a room.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,204 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

DeadSkin wrote: »
    Head over to Home Automation & IOT Forum, there's a thread dedicated to this.

I have the Roborock S5 Max Robot Vacuum and cannot really fault it except for one thing - integration with Google Home e.g. you can't tell Google to hover the sitting room, but with the Roborock app you can select a room.

It's a good thread.

I've the Xiaomi S50, since Nov 2018.

Do you mean the GH isn't sharp enough to clean specific/designated areas? I rarely use my Google Mini to tell the vac to clean anything. Mostly press the button manually and it'll do 3 downstairs room and the hall. But, I did set up a shortcut/routine 'Hey Google, clean up' and it works away.

Haven't looked into getting it to identify specific rooms of the house.

Advertisement