Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boxing on Sky 4/10 (Buatsi & Niall Kennedy)

Options
  • 04-10-2020 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭

Pretty poor card tbf. Buatsi in another gimme fight. Big opportunity for Niall Kennedy fighting Alen Babic who seems to be the latest guy Sky are trying to push. Tough ask for Kennedy but if he can survive the early storm in the first couple of rounds he'll have a chance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,589 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Kennedy due in ring just after 8...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Kennedy making his ring walk now..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,927 ✭✭✭normanoffside

At 14 st 3 with a bit of Flab, Babic could almost make Light Heavy.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,589 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Whatever about Babic’s potential, he simply means business..

Attitude wise reminds me of Mike Tyson: I’m here to take you out. Try stop me..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Babic looks weak as ****

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    Whatever about Babic’s potential, he simply means business..

Attitude wise reminds me of Mike Tyson: I’m here to take you out. Try stop me..

2nd coming of Joe Frazier?

LOL

He is not going to make it very far to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Morrison J

Babic is really poor. If Kennedy had any sort of gas tank he might have been able to win that. Looked knackered after a round and a half though.

Kennedy was in terrible shape

This Cameron opponent is disgraceful

Buatsi could be in trouble here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,679 ✭✭✭squinn2912

Don’t think so this guy not got much gas left. Buatsi using the head a lot not a word from the ref

• Registered Users Posts: 10,909 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

This Cameron opponent is disgraceful

Embarrassing. Hopefully she'll get to fight Taylor now though, think that would be a pretty good fight.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Embarrassing. Hopefully she'll get to fight Taylor now though, think that would be a pretty good fight.

Honestly if Taylor can't put away Cameron after watching that then women's boxing is in a terrible place.

That Brazilian opponent had no place in a professional ring never mind in a world title bout.

Advertisement