Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employment detail summary help!

Options
  • 22-11-2020 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

I am currently doing a mortgage application and I need to access my 2019 employment detail summary from what I have seen it should be simple enough but when I follow the steps and go to 2019 review the only option that appears is for statement of liability, is it a glitch in the system today or do I need to do something else to be able to access it?

Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

gaz15 wrote: »
    I am currently doing a mortgage application and I need to access my 2019 employment detail summary from what I have seen it should be simple enough but when I follow the steps and go to 2019 review the only option that appears is for statement of liability, is it a glitch in the system today or do I need to do something else to be able to access it?

Thanks for any help

There as been glitch’s in the system for a while now on and off. Best thing to do is contact revenue through my enquiries and they will post out a letter with the information that you need. It will take about 3 days. We had to get a couple of clients to do this for their mortgage applications.

Advertisement