Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seo Help

Options
  • 14-11-2020 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭

Do any of you know of a reputable company that can manage seo for our website.
    We have set the website up but we are not into seo so adding keywords and doing backlinking is the most we can do.

If somebody has some experience with a company doing this sort of thing please advise.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭thomas 123

Monkeynut wrote: »
    Do any of you know of a reputable company that can manage seo for our website.
    We have set the website up but we are not into seo so adding keywords and doing backlinking is the most we can do.

If somebody has some experience with a company doing this sort of thing please advise.

Thanks

Are you using a platform/software to manage your site?

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

I used joomla, then nicepage to create the website then imported it into joomla once done.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mariopepper

I know only the guy who can provide high-quality backlinks from forums, blog, reddit & quora (DA 94-99) + guest posts. But if you ask only about internal SEO - idk

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Monkeynut

I know only the guy who can provide high-quality backlinks from forums, blog, reddit & quora (DA 94-99) + guest posts. But if you ask only about internal SEO - idk
    I never worded it properly. I mean to improve our SEO. So yeah all of above would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 irishhombre

donegalseo.com, they do great work i hear.

They have a few examples of the work they done for businesses on their site.

Good Luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement