Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is real life, Ennis style.

Options
  • 04-08-1999 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Took me a while to find any Ennis news, but I found this item quite shocking redface.gif
    Car Shows Up Three Years Later

A car stolen in Portlaoise eventually turned up in Ennis three years later,

The green coloured Toyota Corolla went missing in 1996 and

There was no trace of its whereabouts until a similar coloured vehicle was abandoned in the Town's Francis Street.

The vehicle was left unattended for a few days and when Gardai launched inquiries to try and establish the owner they discovered that the Corolla had been fitted with false number plates and was, in fact, a stolen vehicle.

Read this and more at... http://www.rmbi.ie/Munster.shtml

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 04-08-99).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Jasus, i thought that smiley constructed from smileys was bad but this!! you have way too much time on your hand Hobbes smile.gif do some work you fe<kless idler. as if anyone cares what happens in Munster, sure its a madeup place anyway.

in any event my Da's bike was nicked from outside the Silver Star Ballroom in 1961 and the cops rang him in 1967 to say they'd found the badly rusted frame under a bush in the Phoenix Park & did he want to come and pick it up? smile.gif

lord god, fe<k is now censored!!

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 04-08-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

That smiley thingy was done when I was waiting for something to download at home and eating brekky.

I have everything here cooking, so it's best to leave my machines alone when they are working. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

omg!

I want whatever hobbes is on!

like NOW smile.gif
    please|)

god that was interesting news!

ct, if munster is madeup place does that mean I'm made up too????

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

and just for addy, let's see if we can dig up a geek-girlz cartoon.

080499js990804.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭adra

haha!
    thats good one smile.gif)

• Advertisement
Advertisement