Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just me or are others like this?

• 31-03-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Rarely watch my dvds but yet If one of the movies I have show up on one of the TV channels I would end up watching it.... Its been sitting there in my gaf for bout 2 years!!! Never arsed to put it on but if it is on a tv channel Id watch it....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Going mad because someone deleted something off the sky box that you alrrwdy own on a directors cut edition, on bluray, and DVD ftw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,450 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Never collected many DVD's but if I record something it's almost guaranteed I'll never watch it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

It's definitely a commitment issue, and the fact you can't flick around easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,203 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

I'd be like that too, I have so many films and photos and songs that I'll probably never view or listen to again that one day I'm just going to gather up the whole lot and donate them to charity.

I do this with bedding and clothes already, it's definitely one way of getting rid of all the clutter.

Books while I donate them to charity or give them away to other people, I'd often read a book a couple of times. Books are one thing I place great value in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

I'm decluttering at the moment. I brought €110 worth of DVDs to cex today :eek: can gaurentee I won't miss any as I never watched them anyway :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,484 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

DVDs are as obsolete as VHS at this stage.
    And its not 1999.
    So no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

And its not 1999.

Woah, what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,484 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Woah, what?

Only teasing.

I'm really liking all this hype over this movie called 'The Matrix'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I have a Portable Hard drive with roughly 1000 odd films on it.

I have found myself many a night flicking threw it trying to find something to watch only to end up sticking on repeats of The Big Bang Theory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

I used to be a pirate like you once once but then UPC took a sledgehammer to my knee.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

If it can't be accessed with my TV remote nyeh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Im the same, if I hear a song I like, on the radio in the car, even though the quality isn't better on the radio, I appreciate the song more?? I don't know why!

Just realised....its because the radio usually plays fairly bad music!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 UTP Mohammed

Yes Peope like yous are much more comon we have instans axxes via netflix and tvs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

Might throw Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind on the old Betamax.

Advertisement