Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parenting fail!

Options
  • 31-03-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

http://stuppid.com/florida-man-marries-baby/

Not only did they allow this guy to 'marry' their baby but he will also live with him part of the week! And if he doesn't become gay on his own then his new hubby is planning on 'making him one' when he comes of age !!

I can't even attempt to fathom what (apart from the 1000dollars!) made the parents think this was a good idea. Poor child :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

donna35 wrote: »
    http://stuppid.com/florida-man-marries-baby/

Not only did they allow this guy to 'marry' their baby but he will also live with him part of the week! And if he doesn't become gay on his own then his new hubby is planning on 'making him one' when he comes of age !!

I can't even attempt to fathom what (apart from the 1000dollars!) made the parents think this was a good idea. Poor child :(

And you think this is real, do you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I'm 99.999999% sure that is a spoof site akin to Waterword Whispers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Not clicking the link, If it's a baby marriage to it would be illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Nicely claims he is not a pedophile and will not have sexual contact with Jason until they are legally married, but he will “make him a homosexual if he doesn’t turn out to be one on his own.”
    The f**king hypocrisy of the statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Seems Legit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

It is a joke site, just incase nobody knew

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Put down the drink donna.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Looking at the other stories I'd say its a spoof site but its hard to know these days.

Seems Legit.

The article "Was Hitlers Father Black?" certainly erased whatever doubts I had.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nodin wrote: »

A black jew?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

Nodin wrote: »

Awwwww. I was all excited for the half elephant/half human thing.
    NORWAY – Millions of Hindis everywhere have begun a pilgrimage to Norway after a Norwegian couple recently gave birth to a half-human/half-elephant hybrid that many Hindu practitioners believe to be the reincarnation of the popular deity Ganesha.

''We’ve already been through enough. My baby looks like an elephant and even worse, he’s a ginger. If an Indian hands me one more basket, I’m going to stab them in the face!”

When asked of the child’s name, father Alexandar only answered, “we never really gave it a name. To be quite honest, we were just going to call it the creature that we keep in the basement. We were essentially just going to keep the little gingerphant in the basement and feed him drifters that we picked up off of the road. We might sell him to India. They’d probably let him live in the Taj Mahal or some ****.”

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Wallet inspector, please present your wallets for inspection.

A black jew?

....doubtless that will be covered in the follow-up paper.

I'm sorry but I love when people fall for this stuff. Gives me a good aul chuckle at how angry they get :pac:

Sorry sorry sorry :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Sounds like something out of Family Guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭The other fella

Even if its a joke, someones baby being used in the picture in that article is disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

people falling for spoof news articles is one of my favourite things:D

Even if its a joke, someones baby being used in the picture in that article is disgusting.

Aw that's not nice to call a baby disgusting

Advertisement