Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bredabe wrote: »
    I found a twitter a/c, where all the more established twitter cats, welcomed a new cat!
    paw hugs and healing purrs .
    AWWWW and awwwww.

Ps, also gathered to comfort a twitter cat mammy who was 'dumped' last night.

Link?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got the VRT done on my car this morning, everything went without a hitch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Got to a parking spot and reversed in just before the person on the other side was trying to drive through from her parking spot.
    Learn to reverse properly ya geebag!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

managed to scrub a good patch of the floor here.. Muck gets trodden in in this weather and the whole dwelling has industrial weight pale yellow fleck lino! Must have been designed by a man... Looks great when just scrubbed.. and I mean on hands and knees... Getting back up was.... interesting.. ;)

for seph and other cat folk...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Si97MJq-MY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

impromptu prosescco at 11:30 :p

razorblunt wrote: »
    Got to a parking spot and reversed in just before the person on the other side was trying to drive through from her parking spot.
    Learn to reverse properly ya geebag!

Ha ha WIN! Love it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,234 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was in a shop and somebody was complaining without any real cause. You could tell the staff were used to it.
    So theange just said you know how things are done here of your not happy there's the door.

Clearing long overdue outgoing post makes me very happy. YOU know it niggles. Parcel of handknits away to Canada for sale... HAPPY!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭gifted

That I heard the middle chick ( 9 next week ) tell herself yesterday morning that " you should be ashamed of yourself for not giving us a cupcake".........it was 10.30 in the morning.....I cracked my sides laughing....lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Days off. For once I don’t have a long list of stuff to get done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Tammy!

Taking the dog for a walk and letting him run loose in the field :)

You throw him a stick to play fetch and he legs it after it but as soon as the stick falls to the ground, he leaves it there and walks off! He only likes the chase 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Reading the Ireland's Own magazine

• Registered Users Posts: 16,075 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The breeze

After a stifling day the breeze has arrived in my garden and its so refreshing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I know it's a kid's film, but I'm going to see Horrible Histories: The Movie - Rotten Romans on Friday

The recent breeze... it's melting..

Went for a walk along the Prom on my own after meeting a friend earlier. Headphones in, good music on Spotify and took in the smell of the ocean and the feel of the breeze. Then I sat on the rocks and watched the waves, enjoyed the peace and my own company for a while. Living near the sea is the best.

Went for a walk along the Prom on my own after meeting a friend earlier. Headphones in, good music on Spotify and took in the smell of the ocean and the feel of the breeze. Then I sat on the rocks and watched the waves, enjoyed the peace and my own company for a while. Living near the sea is the best.

That is the pure definition of bliss. The sea is so restorative.

Now you said it. Took the headphones out and listened to the waves and the wind and I was in heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I agree 100% , my idea of heaven , tis good for the soul :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Another one here who finds the sea extremely soothing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Pizza guy asking me had I been on holidays as he hadn’t seen me in a while-don’t know whether that’s a good sign (I go there once a week). Oh, he let me off a euro too��

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading to see my favorite wee man 😀

Another one here who finds the sea extremely soothing. :)

and me; always alongside is the mighty ocean.. on every side and in every mood

being safe makes me happy and at peace.. here in this tiny kingdom. I am safe..

Got a ticket to go see Walking on Cars in December :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Cheque cleared, so I can book my holiday tonight!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The way sunshine seems to make everybody smile.

Cork got some sun today! Yipee!!!!!

• Advertisement

Graces7 wrote: »
    being safe makes me happy and at peace.. here in this tiny kingdom. I am safe..

I am so glad for you Grace. I crave safety. I am not unsafe but I would like a little more :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement