Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moved from iol.ie with 2 emails now one works and the other doesn't?

Options
  • 08-07-2019 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭

Since 4th July I can no longer receive incoming mail on my iol.ie account that I moved to blacknight when BT got rid. I have another iol.ie email with blacknight and that is still working!!

I raised a ticket but asking one here as well as there may be a simple explanation. The only problem is  that the account that is not working properly is the important one,online shopping,booking travel,  bulletinn boards, all need a working email.  Not good as I never had this problem in years with BT and Eir and VF.

Comments

Please contact our helpdesk directly with details of the two accounts.

https://help.blacknight.com/hc/en-us

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭swoofer

I got a reply back to say email box was full!!   This has not happened before and I got no warning.  When we moved from BT iol.ie to blacknight we got this email message.

"  [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Once your email switchover is completed your BT email accounts (@iol.ie, @esatclear.ie, @iolfree.ie or @oceanfree.net) with Blacknight will receive the following:[/font]

• Upgraded 100MB mailbox storage. (BT legacy accounts have 50MB, and webmail is limited to 10MB)
    • IMAP and POP3 access, and a modern Webmail 
    [*]

The capacity was doubled but since beginning of June my mailbox has reached capacity??

Do you know how the accounts work,  say I have 2 email accounts is it 100mb for each or 100mb combined?

swoofer wrote: »
    I got a reply back to say email box was full!!   This has not happened before and I got no warning.  When we moved from BT iol.ie to blacknight we got this email message.

"  [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Once your email switchover is completed your BT email accounts (@iol.ie, @esatclear.ie, @iolfree.ie or @oceanfree.net) with Blacknight will receive the following:[/font]

• Upgraded 100MB mailbox storage. (BT legacy accounts have 50MB, and webmail is limited to 10MB)

• IMAP and POP3 access, and a modern Webmail 

[*]

The capacity was doubled but since beginning of June my mailbox has reached capacity??

Do you know how the accounts work,  say I have 2 email accounts is it 100mb for each or 100mb combined?
    [*]
    It's 100 MB each.
    I'd recommend working with our support team on this issue as I don't have visibility on it.

Michele

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭swoofer

Thank you,  thats all I needed to know.   And all back working.  I'll keep an eye on mailbox.

Advertisement