Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DigiGuide sale

Options
  • 16-01-2011 11:02pm

Just got an email from them. £2.99 to extend your subscription by one year and £4.99 for two years. This is a massive saving on the usual rates. I know they've been taken over by new owners but signed up for the £4.99 deal anyway. DigiGuide is one of the very few things I pay for over the internet (only because I can't get it by dodgy means :D). What the hell it's only €6.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Its an online TV guide in case you're wondering ;)

http://digiguide.tv/

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Thanks for that. Just added another 2 years to my subscription. It's a great guide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Bargain. I have extended for a further 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Looks interesting. Why do you use this over other free options?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,784 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I just use TVGuide.co.uk - they take their listings from DigiGuide.

They only have the next 7 days listings, but they're free.

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    I just use TVGuide.co.uk - they take their listings from DigiGuide.

They only have the next 7 days listings, but they're free.
    Yeah I'm a little suspicious since they're practically giving away DigiGuide with the current deal. I signed up before researching it.

There's another free alternative in Zing Zing. But after looking at it and tvguide.co.uk I do believe DigiGuide still shades it......just.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

jimogr wrote: »
    Looks interesting. Why do you use this over other free options?

Ease of use and can be used offline (this was a big thing for me when I first signed up to it).

I think the search is fantastic plus there are some non UK and Ireland channels there although I wish there was more. At a little over £1 a month it is as good as free imo considering the use I get from it.

Advertisement