Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mens Puma Ireland Rugby Jersey €20 from Littlewoods (possible €18 with code)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,198 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Dades wrote: »
    You can still put the order in your "basket", but once you get to the checkout it tells you it is out of stock. (Well, for LARGE and MEDIUM, anyway).

Ah well!

This man speaks the truth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Dades wrote: »
    You can still put the order in your "basket", but once you get to the checkout it tells you it is out of stock. (Well, for LARGE and MEDIUM, anyway).

Ah well!

Yes, this is what I was referring to. You get to paying and red text appears that it is sold out. fúckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Pixelcraft

Anyone get the confirmation email? Order went through but I didn't receive the mail

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭dario28

Just checked there and they restocked - have another go if you were disappointed before

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Bob_the_dog

All sizes coming up as out of stock :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

You will see a few more of the Ireland jersey going on sale over the next few months. With it been a world cup year id say they will be bringing out a new one before it. They usually do anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭flyandrain

all gone. i am so late for it. lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Cheers OP, just ordered two large there.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

flyandrain wrote: »
    all gone. i am so late for it. lol:D

It appears that Littlewoods are restocking as there is currently stock of Medium and Large. I have been able to order a large jersey this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭pissed

Site is down

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

out of stock when you get to the checkout page

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭NewDirection

Website is back, and they're back in stock. Just ordered a medium. Cheers OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Sorry, due to high demand this product has now sold out, to proceed please remove the item from your basket. Please accept our apology for any inconvenience. for the large one anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Pixelcraft wrote: »
    Anyone get the confirmation email? Order went through but I didn't receive the mail

Me neither.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Me neither.

I received my confirmation email yesterday 8th Jan for an order I placed on 6th Jan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I received my confirmation this very afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭gojony

I received a phone call and then email confirmation this evening! Order placed 7th Jan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Received today. (The Jersey)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭death1234567

Got my confirmation, its in the post! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭blahblah06

got my jersey today large is to big on me anyone wanna swap for a medium or if anyone around lusk u can have it for 20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 rushrovers

blahblah06 wrote: »
    got my jersey today large is to big on me anyone wanna swap for a medium or if anyone around lusk u can have it for 20

I might be interested in taking this off your hands. I won't be around until the weekend though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

blahblah06 wrote: »

i will take it and collect for 20 if u want.

Just pm me lads

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭pclive

If anyone has a L jersey and its not the right size ill buy it
    Live and work in the city centre here, send me a pvt message

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Amaru KGB

Got it today, a small which is tighter than I expected for a rugby jersey, or else Christmas has not been kind

Sorry lads sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Got mine yesterday. Size M which is fine. Not a huge fan of the collar though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

they still had these available till like 8:30 last night but i had to head out to something and signing up for an account with littlewoods was taking ages! They were gone when i came back :( Ohwell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Ah, wish i saw this thread earlier... :(

Want one.. If anyone wants to sell their medium to me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

I'm actually thinking of selling my size M. Not happy with the collar on the jersey TBH.

Advertisement