Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus €444

Options

Comments

they are around a long time (7/8 years).

I've had no issues on 5/6 orders - assume 10 to 12 days delivery.

some have had delays.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Colleague of mine had an issue getting an A70 bought through them looked at under warranty.
    They may not be European and may not be covered under warranty. I would ask the question of the supplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,829 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-s10e-canary-yellow-3306973

This may be a better deal although slightly more expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Cheers OP great deal, FYI bought a Pocofone of them earlier this year, €270 no customs took about 4 weeks to arrive but nothing longer than expected. I would have no issues in dealing with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Unknownability

TitianGerm wrote: »
    https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/samsung-s10e-canary-yellow-3306973

This may be a better deal although slightly more expensive.

Thanks, I can't seem to get that deal to work for me.

The main thing I want is dual sim as I will be traveling a bit shortly. I haven't bought the s9 plus yet as I can't decide between that and the Oneplus 7 any thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,829 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Thanks, I can't seem to get that deal to work for me.

The main thing I want is dual sim as I will be traveling a bit shortly. I haven't bought the s9 plus yet as I can't decide between that and the Oneplus 7 any thoughts?

I like One Plus phones. I'd get the 7T over the 7 though.

What about a Xiaomis Mi9T. I got one for my dad for €330 from Honorbuy two weeks ago. It's a lovely phone.

Ordered on a Saturday and had it delivered on the Tuesday. If you go for it make sure you order from the EU warehouse.

Advertisement