Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trialvilly Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,558 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well someone is certainly on the lash tonight. How do I know you ask? Well because the lady in question has left her tan stained arse marks all over one of the toilets in the office. Classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Getting a dose just in time for the weekend. I will not be defeated though! The force is strong in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Liars !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,837 ✭✭✭gifted

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Well someone is certainly on the lash tonight. How do I know you ask? Well because the lady in question has left her tan stained arse marks all over one of the toilets in the office. Classy.

You sure it's tan?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

Waiting after an interview

In fact it was a second interview

Hurry and tell me !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Getting a dose just in time for the weekend. I will not be defeated though! The force is strong in this one.

Clap?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,151 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Clap?

*does round of applause* is that what you meant?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Not being able to cook the right amount of pasta or rice.We either end up with 2 strands/grains each.Or i cook enough for the whole road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Antares35

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Are you sure its tan? :pac:

TA Gifted in before me :)

gifted wrote: »
    You sure it's tan?
    Antares35 wrote: »
    Are you sure its tan? :pac:

TA Gifted in before me :)

It was very clearly leg/thigh marks. So unless there was a SERIOUS malfunction at 9am this morning and the lady is even mankier than I thought, it was tan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

Not quite ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Clap?

The clap is not a laughing matter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I rang the home insurance company to say I'm not renewing. I got a far better deal elsewhere. The patronising git on the phone talked down to me like I hadn't a single brain cell. I think once they see my age and occupation they assume I'm too old and uneducated to make a rational judgement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Youngster from the climate strike sharing my desk,
    convinced that 4x4=64, I told her that 4x4=8+8, she accused me of complicating things.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭RickBlaine

Went to the cinema and had the misfortune of sitting through an extremely pretentious 2 minute ad. I had no clue what it was advertising until the name appeared at the very end. It was for Brown Thomas. Complete rubbish.

I felt vindicated with my opinion after the collective tutting from the audience when the name appeared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

pain from osteoporosis

• Registered Users Posts: 13,011 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

RickBlaine wrote: »
    Went to the cinema and had the misfortune of sitting through an extremely pretentious 2 minute ad. I had no clue what it was advertising until the name appeared at the very end. It was for Brown Thomas. Complete rubbish.

I felt vindicated with my opinion after the collective tutting from the audience when the name appeared.
    I've seen that ad and went wtf as well.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TA "subversive" cross stitch. All that fiddly intricate work just to ruin it with the f word. Also people who think they themselves are subversive but really They're ill bred creepy sleazebags. When I say ill bred, it has nothing to do with wealth or lack of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Bredabe wrote: »
    Youngster from the climate strike sharing my desk,
    convinced that 4x4=64, I told her that 4x4=8+8, she accused me of complicating things.

Well if you want to go down that road then it's also 15+1etc etc,. anyway nothing annoys me so am grand. And btw it's trivially effin TRIVIALLY ok ok. :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Well, I hope you're happy!

• Advertisement

TA that I'm off work for a while but I've had four messages in 24 hours about work. One wants an urgent reply about something trivial. They aren't getting any reply. That'll learn them. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Be right back

Candie wrote: »
    TA that I'm off work for a while but I've had four messages in 24 hours about work. One wants an urgent reply about something trivial. They aren't getting any reply. That'll learn them. :(

Hate when that happens! Remember being on holidays for about a week when they rang looking for something!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I shampoo'd my eye.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having to work today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Bought the "wrong" meal in M&S €14 2 mains, 2 sides Asian deal.

Got two fried rice for the sides
    For the main picked up the lemon chicken and what I thought was the sweet and sour chicken.

When I got home I noticed the latter was the sweet and sour "meal for one" which comprises of a small portion of chicken and a measly amount of rice and sauce.

So I am left with a redundant fried rice......

Thought I'd be proactive and plant a few daffodils and tulips for springtime. Holy **** my hands are in bits after the damn trowel. the ground was rock hard so I've a blister in the middle of my palm now. Whoever said gardening was relaxing can go and sh1te. It is in my hole!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I went to see Ad Astra at the cinema yesterday, but it had to be cancelled early on into it because of sound problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,383 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

TA "subversive" cross stitch. All that fiddly intricate work just to ruin it with the f word. Also people who think they themselves are subversive but really They're ill bred creepy sleazebags. When I say ill bred, it has nothing to do with wealth or lack of it.

I love it. My cousin made me a framed sampler in ye olde style that says "Bitch please." What's not to like?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

LirW wrote: »
    I shampoo'd my eye.

Painful!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The very notion of going to see a hologram in concert, WT actual F? Not even if it was Freddie Mercury....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement