Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner permit online.

Options
  • 22-04-2021 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭

I was reading some news articles that they are looking at letting learner permit be completed on line. Has anyone any info on this or when it will be starting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I was reading some news articles that they are looking at letting learner permit be completed on line. Has anyone any info on this or when it will be starting

This was in the paper a few days ago where Leo said this would happen and an announcement to happen in the next few days .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,278 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Online system is brilliant.
    I went in there and got a learner permit for car trailer. All done in about 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 fireglo2020

You have to use a Windows machine to do it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Tried to book online , no dates available .

Advertisement