Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace iStick Power Nano

Options
  • 26-01-2021 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

I've had anEleaf iStick Power Nano for a number of years and it served me well. It's starting to fall apart and I need a replacement. Need a complete unit including battery. Not interested in buying separate parts. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Logo wrote: »
    I've had anEleaf iStick Power Nano for a number of years and it served me well. It's starting to fall apart and I need a replacement. Need a complete unit including battery. Not interested in buying separate parts. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks

Do you inhale through the device, or suck the vapour into your mouth then breath in. If its the latter (mouth to lung(mtl)) then I suggest one of the new pod systems that are around. I have the Caliburn G by Uwell. It's great if you use higher strength liquid (12mg or 18mg). Very satisfying and small. You may have to charge it a couple of times throughout the day as the battery capacity is small, but that's the trade off for it being such a small device. It's very little fuss, just change the coils every now and then ( I get 10 days to 2weeks from 1).

Advertisement