Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-Joye atomisers

Options
  • 12-08-2013 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried these? What's the craic with em
    ? They're half(ish) the price of the branded ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

O'Prez wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these? What's the craic with em
    ? They're half(ish) the price of the branded ones.

Avoid, seriously. I had Joyetech and non-branded - don't know which were worse. They will break your heart. You'd be lucky to get an hour tops before they burn out and don't even get me started on the cartridges that pop into them...

Get a few eVods, T3-s, Protank mini, mini Vivi Nova instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭O'Prez

csi vegas wrote: »
    Avoid, seriously. I had Joyetech and non-branded - don't know which were worse. They will break your heart. You'd be lucky to get an hour tops before they burn out and don't even get me started on the cartridges that pop into them...

Get a few eVods, T3-s, Protank mini, mini Vivi Nova instead.

Well I usually use a Vamo with a Boge F16 setup but every now and again I have a quick tug on an ego C ...ooooh matron!

Well I usually use a Vamo with a Boge F16 setup but every now and again I have a quick tug on an ego C ...ooooh matron!

Those little atty's have got to be the single worst thing ever to be produced for the e-cig market.
    I must've spent two full months trying to get everything in order just so I could have the 'look' of a streamlined device, ordered cone covers in three f-in colours to match my batteries n all, all 'carefully' to build up to using those damn little bsards then 10 in a row, 5 real, 5 not so real, burnt out like clockwork.

Rant over. Be warned people. Lots of newcomers get fooled by them.
    Did I mention they are worse than useless?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Bar a cigalike several years previous, I stared with an ego c kit( damned expensive at the time ) and had no problems with it.I only evr used joyetech heads though.

If you already have the ego battery, for almost the same price as a replacement ego c head you can get an evod. much better plan :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

If they're the same as these , I've gone through about 15 in the last 4 months and, bar 1 so far, they've all worked fine, although, having never used genuine Joytech ones, I can't compare them.

• Advertisement

pelluci wrote: »
    If they're the same as these , I've gone through about 15 in the last 4 months and, bar 1 so far, they've all worked fine, although, having never used genuine Joytech ones, I can't compare them.

I ordered some from them yesterday thinking they'd be here today but then read the small print and dispatch times can take up to 3 days -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭pelluci

I ordered some from them yesterday thinking they'd be here today but then read the small print and dispatch times can take up to 3 days -_-

I'd be surprised if it wasn't dispatched straight away. Anything I've ordered off them arrived the next day.

Do us up a performance report after use, I'm all ears!

pelluci wrote: »
    I'd be surprised if it wasn't dispatched straight away. Anything I've ordered off them arrived the next day.

Got em today...and there's six of em as opposed to five :D

I've never had any real problems with them at all (the Joye ones). Just prime them and they work grand for about 2 weeks. I did order an evod today though too. The vivi novas weren't my cup of tea at all. Horrible chemical taste. The Boge F16 is a cracking piece of kit but can be a bit overpowering so I go back to the ego C from time to time.

• Advertisement

I've never had any real problems with them at all (the Joye ones). Just prime them and they work grand for about 2 weeks. I did order an evod today though too. The vivi novas weren't my cup of tea at all. Horrible chemical taste. The Boge F16 is a cracking piece of kit but can be a bit overpowering so I go back to the ego C from time to time.

Have you done any rebuilds on anything yet?

The evod's I can tell you are simple and as for the Vivi, well that taste can happen to even the best of clearos, so a new wick n wire could just change your mind - also there are I think three versions of the Vivi - P Busardo was ranting on about some previous one being awful.

Have you done any rebuilds on anything yet?

The evod's I can tell you are simple and as for the Vivi, well that taste can happen to even the best of clearos, so a new wick n wire could just change your mind - also there are I think three versions of the Vivi - P Busardo was ranting on about some previous one being awful.

No I don't bother. I'm a use em, abuse em and throw em away kinda guy!

No I don't bother. I'm a use em, abuse em and throw em away kinda guy!

Ooo! You must be rich! ;) Be kind - rewind! Seriously though - re-use, reduce, recycle! Every little helps.

Ooo! You must be rich! ;) Be kind - rewind! Seriously though - re-use, reduce, recycle! Every little helps.

Waaaait a minute you're a spy from Tescos!

Waaaait a minute you're a spy from Tescos!

No, I'm not but with ahem*stiff*ahem competition from Aldi they're having to think about the procreation of a whole new bunch of customers:
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    :D

No, I'm not but with ahem*stiff*ahem competition from Aldi they're having to think about the procreation of a whole new bunch of customers:
    IDShot_225x225.jpg
    :D

hahahaha

They don't compare at all to the branded ones. I used three...the first two kept clogging up and the arse fell out of the third.

Advertisement