Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Grand job.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

quintron wrote: »
    Folks,
    I just got this Kamry K100 and it's not for me (and I have too many mods at this stage!) so selling this as is. Used for about 10 minutes. It is, as new. Filled the carto that came with it with Pchelas Famous Five Layer. I did swap out the drip tip. Throwing in an eFest 800mAh 18350 and a fresh boge LR carto.
    Would make a good starter mech.

€25, for collection in Dublin city (D2) from Tuesday next.

9277829401_a763d82e7f_c.jpg 9280640472_0d99d5e0f2_c.jpg

If this doesn't go I would love it.

Sorry Yogic, went off in the post today! Its a great little unit. But I have too many mods and only one mouth! ;)
    Cheers, Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

freeeee to good home... an igo-l that i drilled out the hole [too much for me but..] might be for someone who likes the airyness of protanks OR you might be able to tinker with it to tighten the draw - OR just as a spare base.

if yer new to rebuildables i'll include some wick and a bit of 0.2 kanthal to get you started, or if you want to tell me what ohms you like vapin' at i'll pre-build ya a coil in it before i post it?

[edit] i'll add in a metal drip tip as well that i've never used - can't remember where i got it but it kinda looks like this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

artyeva wrote: »
    freeeee to good home... an igo-l that i drilled out the hole [too much for me but..] might be for someone who likes the airyness of protanks OR you might be able to tinker with it to tighten the draw - OR just as a spare base.

if yer new to rebuildables i'll include some wick and a bit of 0.2 kanthal to get you started, or if you want to tell me what ohms you like vapin' at i'll pre-build ya a coil in it before i post it?

[edit] i'll add in a metal drip tip as well that i've never used - can't remember where i got it but it kinda looks like this one

Is this still available ? If so, I'll give it a home.

• Advertisement

glic83 wrote: »
    Is this still available ? If so, I'll give it a home.

yep. d'ya want me to build ya a coil in it or will i just throw in the bits?

[edit] nevvvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrrrr mind, just seen your pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

tbh m8, I think I'd rather build it myself, going to need the practice either way, but thank you so much for the offer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

Free to good home, various juices I've never gotten on with
    They're all either 11 or 12 mg and as seen in the pics I've tried most of them

They are (L to R)

Pchela's poison
    Butterscotch
    Very vanilla
    Jagerbomb
    Absinthe
    Green cow (caffeinated)
    X-mas jumper
    New York cheesecake

All in all I'd say there's about 50ml of juice left in them

Happy to take the butterscotch and vanilla Burdock!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mandferguson

Burdock, i'd be happy to take any.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

Sweet, PM your addresses and I'll throw them in the post tomorrow.

Hopefully you'll like them more than I did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

It's been a while since somebody was selling mods here it seems to me. A few weeks ago I was asking about lavatube but got no offers. So id love to ask again:) but now my search is a bit wider. Basically im looking for a small (as possible), cheap (also as possible) and reliable mod. Id love to buy a vv mod so that is a priority. However I'd look into mech mods also. The thing is I don't want a big one, also I already have a couple of box mods, so don't want them either:) if you guys have too many mods and not going to use one id buy it off you:)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Hi! :) Someone is selling e-juice on Done Deal at €5 for a 10ml bottle, buy 5 you get a free one, buy 10 you get two free.

It says to contact seller by e-mail. It doesn't say what flavours are available, it just says loads of flavours available. Has anyone ever bought juice on Done Deal? The ad doesn't say what brand the juice is, but in the photo you can make out the name "e-Liquid" on the boxes. I know that e-juice is called e-liquid, but the way its written on the box makes it look like the brand name.

Does this sound like good value? What do others think? Has anyone heard of a brand called e-liquid? Is it any good? I'd feel a bit weird buying juice on Done Deal, so I thought I'd ask on here coz you guys have sussed out most e-cig related stuff. I'd feel safer buying from known shops and sites, but I thought I'd ask about this in-case it turns out to be something good. The ad says that juice can be collected from North Dublin, that would be really handy for me. I'd love to have somewhere local where I could buy juice whenever I need some.

I swore I'd never ever buy another e-juice again without testing it first. I'm sooooo bloody fussy, I'm seem to hate everything that I try. :rolleyes: But if this juice is good value then I might try some. What do people think? I didn't post a link coz I wasn't sure if Boards.ie allows links to ad's?

Gillian72 wrote: »
    Hi! :) Someone is selling e-juice on Done Deal at €5 for a 10ml bottle, buy 5 you get a free one, buy 10 you get two free.

It says to contact seller by e-mail. It doesn't say what flavours are available, it just says loads of flavours available. Has anyone ever bought juice on Done Deal? The ad doesn't say what brand the juice is, but in the photo you can make out the name "e-Liquid" on the boxes. I know that e-juice is called e-liquid, but the way its written on the box makes it look like the brand name.

Does this sound like good value? What do others think? Has anyone heard of a brand called e-liquid? Is it any good? I'd feel a bit weird buying juice on Done Deal, so I thought I'd ask on here coz you guys have sussed out most e-cig related stuff. I'd feel safer buying from known shops and sites, but I thought I'd ask about this in-case it turns out to be something good. The ad says that juice can be collected from North Dublin, that would be really handy for me. I'd love to have somewhere local where I could buy juice whenever I need some.

I swore I'd never ever buy another e-juice again without testing it first. I'm sooooo bloody fussy, I'm seem to hate everything that I try. :rolleyes: But if this juice is good value then I might try some. What do people think? I didn't post a link coz I wasn't sure if Boards.ie allows links to ad's?

Can't find it myself Gillian , what section on done deal is it under ?

Yogic wrote: »

Here it is: (I hope its ok to post this link? If not then Mods feel free to delete)
    http://www.donedeal.ie/health-for-sale/e-liquids-for-electronic-cigarettes/5366850

Its just that North Dublin would be REALLY handy for me to pick up. And €5 for 10mls sounds like good value, but I'm not sure?

But I don't want to buy something if its not good quality. I don't want to use anything that might be dodgy......

EDIT..... I'm just after sending the seller an e-mail to find out more info.

Here it is: (I hope its ok to post this link? If not then Mods feel free to delete)
    http://www.donedeal.ie/health-for-sale/e-liquids-for-electronic-cigarettes/5366850

Its just that North Dublin would be REALLY handy for me to pick up. And €5 for 10mls sounds like good value, but I'm not sure?

But I don't want to buy something if its not good quality. I don't want to use anything that might be dodgy......

The value isnt that great tbh . I mean most of the sites match that , and if its cheap liquid you like Bargain Vapours have a 100ml sale on .
    Having said that , sent an email myself lol

Are you going to vapefest Gillian ? New to this myself ( 4 months no fags ) and hoping to have a good day out and maybe learn a thing or two :-)

Yogic wrote: »

here it is. it's that chinese stuff you often see unboxed/unbranded with just the name of the flavour on a clear oval label on the bottles. usually listed as ''tobacco oil'' in chinglish on sites.

to be honest you'd be better off spending a fiver somewhere else, gillian.

I still haven't really sussed out whats good value and whats not yet. I would love to have somewhere really near to me where i can pick up e-juice when I need it. That one of the reasons why I like the shop on Mary's Street so much, I can just run it and buy what I want when want. Plus I like being able to test e-juices before I buy.

I just thought I'd ask you guys about the ad in-case it was something good. Thanks for all your advice. :)

Yes, Yogic I'm gonna try get to Vapefest. It would be a great way to find out about whats available in the c-cig world. I've been dying to try a Mod. I really curious to see how different it is to using a normal eGo like the one I have. Mods can get expensive, I wondering if they are worth the money. Everyone I've spoken to on-line seem to think Mods are the way to go! I'm fairly broke at the moment, so hopefully I'll get a few quid together to go vapefest. There is no point being around all those vaping goodies with no dosh! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

If your looking for value with free shipping and loads of juices to choose from,check out www.electronic-cigarette.ie . for yourself I suggest
    E LIQUID CAFETERIE STYLE or Cream Rum,if you find any a lil sweet just add some B H or Tobacco flavour,and at 2.40€ for most 10ml bottles with free shipping you cant go wrong.

• Advertisement

ardle1 wrote: »
    If your looking for value with free shipping and loads of juices to choose from,check out www.electronic-cigarette.ie . for yourself I suggest
    E LIQUID CAFETERIE STYLE or Cream Rum,if you find any a lil sweet just add some B H or Tobacco flavour,and at 2.40€ for most 10ml bottles with free shipping you cant go wrong.

Thanks Ardle! :) I'm running low on juice that I like at the moment. My lovely 5 Star Tobacco is all gone and my Mystic Lemon is running low. :(

So I'm after mixing a few flavours that I didn't like. I mixed Dekang "Silk Cut Purple" with Highbrow "Watermelon" (ugh!) with a dash of my beloved Vmist "Mystic Lemon! " The mix tastes okish. The Watermelon has a really strong flavour, so its kind'a overpowering the other flavours. It needs more Mystic Lemon, but I don't have enough left. But its vapable, its not too bad.

I'm vaping it using a clearomiser on my eGo. Its the clearomiser that came with my eGo, i never really tried it much. I don't really like it. I much rather my Vivi Nova or my Kanger MT3.

I reckon it could be fun mixing juices. I'll use less of the Watermelon in future, its way too strong a flavour for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Thanks Ardle! :) I'm running low on juice that I like at the moment. My lovely 5 Star Tobacco is all gone and my Mystic Lemon is running low. :(

So I'm after mixing a few flavours that I didn't like. I mixed Dekang "Silk Cut Purple" with Highbrow "Watermelon" (ugh!) with a dash of my beloved Vmist "Mystic Lemon! " The mix tastes okish. The Watermelon has a really strong flavour, so its kind'a overpowering the other flavours. It needs more Mystic Lemon, but I don't have enough left. But its vapable, its not too bad.

I'm vaping it using a clearomiser on my eGo. Its the clearomiser that came with my eGo, i never really tried it much. I don't really like it. I much rather my Vivi Nova or my Kanger MT3.

I reckon it could be fun mixing juices. I'll use less of the Watermelon in future, its way too strong a flavour for me.
    Very good,I can just picture you in the kitchen,dressed like a mad scientist laughing loudly vapour billowing all over:D anyway Kanger MT3 thumbs up from me as well,and I have a couple of Vivi Novas on the way:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

ardle1 wrote: »

Their website is tragic though.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

artyeva wrote: »
    usually listed as ''tobacco oil'' in chinglish on sites.

to be honest you'd be better off spending a fiver somewhere else, gillian.

Hilariously labeled as 'tar oil' on some of the sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

jamie72 wrote: »
    Hilariously labeled as 'tar oil' on some of the sites.

And tastes like it too :-D

i think as e-liquid goes it's the lowest of lowest of the low, even dekang or hangsen is a million times better than it. i've only ever tried one or two drags of one flavour of the stuff but honestly, the worst dekang is miles better than that crap. the fact that someone is selling it for a fiver for 10ml is just plain wrong and opportunistic. just my opinion though ;)

edit: i did try finding out who exactly makes it, like was it an unbranded dekang maybe - but the closest i could find to a source was kangleer and i think they're just a wholesaler.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Never mind the quality the packaging is dubious at best and irresponsible at the minimum. And Ilegal if anyone bothered to enforce existing regulations
    E-liquid should come in child proof bottles, It should state clearly the ingredients and the nicotine %. on the bottle, not the box it's presented in.
    Ideally the bottle should have a tactile warning triangle as it's technically a poison but tbh CHIP compliance is a minimum.
    This vendor hasn't a clue and is endangering the whole ecig industry providing our enemies with this ammunition.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

If newbies stick to recommended e-liquids at least for awhile they might have better luck finding the kind of flavours you like. cheap is not always better especially when it comes to made in china. :)

Trying a dekang orange is not the same experience as highbrows Orange de sangre, that's a simple one but you'll get the idea. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

anyone wanna try these - Id obviously prefer to swap but if i don't get anyone interested ill happily send them to a another boardsie?

19ML of dekang Chocolate 12MG - not strong enough TH for me.
    9.0 ML of TJuice Jack the ripple 16MG - too sweet for me swaped
    9.0 ML of TJuice Cubana 16mg - not my thing - to smoky a flavour swaped
    8.0 ML of TJuice UK Smokes 11MG - not for me

they are going to sit in my drawer unless they find a good home - dont want them to go to waste.

PM for details - I dunno if this is allowed - moderator please delete if inappropriate.:confused::D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I've been wanting to try Jack the Ripple for ages but it's sold out, I have about half a bottle of famous 5 layer (18mg) that I'd swap you for it?

Advertisement