Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy 18650 batteries in Cork?

Options
  • 07-02-2016 11:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭

Can I get some good quality 18650s in Cork? I know I can buy them online but I just want to go to a shop tomorrow and buy it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭dball

try vapourpal in ballincollig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

You can get them in the shop where body shop used to be on Patrick street. It's near modern/superdry.

I got one in there, don't know the amp limit or what brand it is, it just has a blank green wrapper and a sticker on it. I used it in a nebox for a while and it didn't explode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭28srf0c

How much were they?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 80 ✭✭28srf0c

dball wrote: »
    try vapourpal in ballincollig

I tried vapourpal. They had some brand that I didn't recognize. I'm looking for LG or Samsung. Nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

28srf0c wrote: »
    I'm looking for LG or Samsung. Nothing else.

Well order online then. All you'll get in cork is overpriced generics. From what I've seen anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement