Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquid Alternative

Options
  • 21-08-2013 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi Guys ... Wingnuts Vanilla Custard can this be purchased anywhere else bar esmoke ireland? I've ordered off these guys since I started vaping but need to replace my eGo-Ctwist ad protank as well as order a starting kit for a friend who is want to start vaping. unfortunately the eGo's seem to have been out of stock for a while and I can't wait any longer! The Vanilla is getting low and I'm not a fan of the Gummy Bear which is my only spare! Any vendors are welcome to contact me directly BTW!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Wingnuts juices are only available at esi but most vendors will have twists or something very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

try Pauls Crème brûlée here highly recommended

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Hi Guys ... Wingnuts Vanilla Custard can this be purchased anywhere else bar esmoke ireland? I've ordered off these guys since I started vaping but need to replace my eGo-Ctwist ad protank as well as order a starting kit for a friend who is want to start vaping. unfortunately the eGo's seem to have been out of stock for a while and I can't wait any longer! The Vanilla is getting low and I'm not a fan of the Gummy Bear which is my only spare! Any vendors are welcome to contact me directly BTW!

I bought a battery off ESI last week?

If you like vanilla custard, you'll probably love pauls stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

jamie72 wrote: »
    I bought a battery off ESI last week?

If you like vanilla custard, you'll probably love pauls stuff.

They're out of ego twist batterys until tomorrow 3pm, was trying to get one myself for a mate.

Advertisement