Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Festool dust extraction options

Options
  • 17-01-2021 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

I will preface this question with the point that, yes I know that the option would almost certainly be the best, however, at this moment the cost of the festool option is currently prohibitive in the immediate term.

This brings me to the question, I have a festool ks60 purchased last year so has the bayonet fixing, is the lure a cheaper alternative to a ctl/ctm and would also work with the bayonet fixing?

Thanks.

M.

Comments

monkeynuz wrote: »
    I will preface this question with the point that, yes I know that the option would almost certainly be the best, however, at this moment the cost of the festool option is currently prohibitive in the immediate term.

This brings me to the question, I have a festool ks60 purchased last year so has the bayonet fixing, is the lure a cheaper alternative to a ctl/ctm and would also work with the bayonet fixing?

Thanks.

M.

Something like this?

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4535092

Advertisement