Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Provari P3 Firmware upgrade.

Options
  • 07-03-2017 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hey, Just wondering can anyone tell me if there is someone in Ireland that can do a firmware upgrade on a Provari P3? Currently mine is running version 35.. Last update I think was version 40.
    TIA!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Grougy

Hi, I think only official resellers can help. Few years back ESI was selling provari, so maybe they can help you if they was ordering from Provari -should have the cable....

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

Grougy wrote:
    Hi, I think only official resellers can help. Few years back ESI was selling provari, so maybe they can help you if they was ordering from Provari -should have the cable....

Thanks. I was on to ecirette in the mean time and they can do it.. Now I just need to get it to Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I seem remember Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire doing this as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭247music

nuttyboy79 wrote:
    I seem remember Cigatec in Dun Laoghaire doing this as well.

Great, Thanks, that's another option..

Advertisement