Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do people do 'The Full Monty' on TV?

Options
  • 16-12-2020 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭

I've never watched The Full Monty, which was on ITV last night and tonight, and I never will.

From what I've read about it, I know it's about raising awareness of cancer - but there must be better ways of doing that than taking one's clothes off on TV.

Do these people not have any self-respect?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

You've never watched it, so you know it's ****e... have you no self respect.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Most people take their clothes off on tv because their getting paid for it. Unless your gargled and you want to streak through the streets, well you'll get a fine for that and you won't be paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,452 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

They don't seem to have any problem getting people to stand there, nude, on that Chanel 4 programme Naked Attraction, for the chance of getting a date with somebody.

Advertisement