Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Topaz fuel voucher.

• 17-06-2018 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭

Got a fuel voucher from my girls for Father's Day, went to garage filled up car handed in card and yer man say's you have to wait 24 hours before you can use it [as it was bought on the day] WTF Topaz. Is this right?:mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭corner of hells

decky1 wrote: »
    Got a fuel voucher from my girls for Father's Day, went to garage filled up car handed in card and yer man say's you have to wait 24 hours before you can use it [as it was bought on the day] WTF Topaz. Is this right?:mad::mad:

Leave your car in the garage forecourt till they let you use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Make sure to block the entrance while doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

I' m sorry i did'nt think of that at the time.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,953 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Yep , and Apple green are the same , happened me before too :(

just had a go at them on their site ,let you know what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,232 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

just had a go at them on their site ,let you know what happens.

That'll learn 'em

I bet that after your bollicking, when you just walk in tomorrow and hand it over it'll be accepted no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I bet if you had no cash or cards on you they'd find a way of using it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,825 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Yes, they generally tell you when purchasing and it may be on the card/receipt as well!

That'll learn 'em

I bet that after your bollicking, when you just walk in tomorrow and hand it over it'll be accepted no problem

yea they emailed me today 'So sorry and all that sh1t' please visit your nearest garage where your card will be accepted' it take 24 hours to process the voucher.nobody seems to know this, nothing on receipt. Buyer Beware.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Yes, they generally tell you when purchasing and it may be on the card/receipt as well!

Same with One4all vouchers.

I also learned this the hard way.

• Advertisement

WHAT DO WE WANT?
    GIFT VOUCHERS,
    WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
    STICK THEM UP YOUR ARSE CIRCLE K.
    wonder how many sat on a board and all they could come up with was Circle k? what a fantastic name for a petrol station .NOT.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
    GIFT VOUCHERS,
    WHEN DO WE WANT THEM?
    STICK THEM UP YOUR ARSE CIRCLE K.
    wonder how many sat on a board and all they could come up with was Circle k? what a fantastic name for a petrol station .NOT.

They have one in Kilkenny

It's called Circle K KK . Some very fine people. On both sides

yea they emailed me today 'So sorry and all that sh1t' please visit your nearest garage where your card will be accepted' it take 24 hours to process the voucher.nobody seems to know this, nothing on receipt. Buyer Beware.:confused:

In fairness, how often does that happen? I mean if someone is buying you a voucher and giving it to you within hours of buying it, they didn't exactly put much thought into buying you a gift.
    If that voucher was from a feckin' petrol station, well that adds another layer of "fuck, we forgot to get the bollox something, we'll have to stop and find something on the way there".
    And even then for the issue to arise, the recipient has to be so excited to receive the voucher that they have to leave their party/event and rush to the petrol station to stick 20 quids worth into the tank

So in fairness, it is probably rarely an issue. And even if it is, what's the big deal - you will probably need petrol or diesel again at some point in your life and you can spend it then

ah go on Donald i got 100 quid as well, [i know your right]

Advertisement