Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Aliexpress 11/11 Coupons] € 10 /€ 100 /, € 5/ € 50 , € 2 / € 20

Options
  • 29-10-2020 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Spotted this on Dealabs ,

[From 11/11] € 10 reduction from € 100 purchase, € 5 from € 50 purchase and € 2 from € 20 purchase on the whole site by paying via Alipay

On November 11, Singles' Day arrives on AliExpress with many interesting offers. For the occasion, the site is offering a € 10 discount for purchases over € 100, € 5 for € 50 and € 2 for € 20 by paying via Alipay (the payment solution linked to Aliexpress and easily activated on the account). You have to be quick because it will be the first to arrive who will be the first served! Offer starts November 11 at 9 a.m.

The reductions:
    10 € reduction from 100 € of purchase (1000 uses)
    € 5 reduction from € 50 purchase (10,000 uses)
    € 2 reduction from € 20 purchase (700,000 uses)
    Bonus of € 1 without minimum purchase (150,000 uses)

Lol, with google translated French to English ... HF

g6LZXU8.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Will the <€26 items arrive before the excise, VAT and an post charge will be applied on January?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Also, if you use sites like aliprice, you will see that historically, those coupons aren't worth anything. The prices go up before coupon is allowed.
    Often (more often than not) the same items can be found on amazon (with EU warranty and faster shipping) for roughly the same price, sometimes cheaper.
    Finally, now with more and more aliexpress sellers using paypal, Ireland has shipping prices to add to the overall price (to make up for the paypal fees I guess).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,669 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

sugarman wrote: »
    €22 and it has been pushed back to 1st July 2021.

But speaking from previous 11.11 experience on Ali, codes rarely ever work and those that do are claimed within minutes.

The first €6 isn't collected, so it works out at €26. That extension is good, I have a couple of things I'd decided not to get because o didn't think od hey them in time.

I have no expectation of any 11.11 deals or vouchers benefiting me.

sugarman wrote: »
    €22 and it has been pushed back to 1st July 2021.

But speaking from previous 11.11 experience on Ali, codes rarely ever work and those that do are claimed within minutes.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't know. :)

Advertisement