Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If Tyson didn't bite Holyfield ear...

Options
  • 08-08-2005 9:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭

Do you think he would have won the fight?

I just rewatched this fight earlier on and Tyson was having his best round of the fight in round three. He hit Holyfield plenty of times and was landing POWER punches. Then he snapped and we all know what happened. He snapped because he felt Holyfield was butting him and Mills Lane wasn't taking any action. I don't think this was a cowardly act by Tyson looking for a way out but I think he just lost it and wanted to hurt Holyfield. However, it makes you wonder what would have happened if the fight had of gone on... I think Tyson might have stopped Holyfield because he was landing heavy shots in that round.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Geiger

No sir, I doubt that Tyson would have won.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

he knew he wasn't going to win, thats why he bit him.

Advertisement