Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bf4 clans

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

Lost another round of Conquest on Lancang Dam cos my team decide 'C' flag should be the focal point of the whole damn map. I checked the map before respawning and there was 13 of us on the stupid island......and apparently, shouting degrading remarks at your squad is a real quick way to get kicked :D

Had a round on Zavod an hour or so ago and was 15-0 in the tank, we were controlling the map up the C & D flags comfortably, took on an LAV and just about won so my engineer hoped out and then fu¢kin ran away leaving my tank on fire. The ¢unt.

Oh yeah, UCAV Airburst is just dirty :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Lost another round of Conquest on Lancang Dam cos my team decide 'C' flag should be the focal point of the whole damn map. I checked the map before respawning and there was 13 of us on the stupid island......and apparently, shouting degrading remarks at your squad is a real quick way to get kicked :D

Had a round on Zavod an hour or so ago and was 15-0 in the tank, we were controlling the map up the C & D flags comfortably, took on an LAV and just about won so my engineer hoped out and then fu¢kin ran away leaving my tank on fire. The ¢unt.

You should have seen last night. Never have I seen such organisation, strategical manoeuvres and complete vehicle manipulation amongst randoms .... on the other team.

Our team however was fresh off the COD-Express with a commander that struggled with not only squad capabilities but also any tactical awareness. (Let's send every squad to the base closest to the enemy 4 seconds into the game and I'll also launch a cruise missile at a base we own because it looks fun.)

On Operation Mortar - The enemy team took the B flag (On the hill) while our team took the other flags. Then our team Soviet charged the hill time and time again and completely abandoned the outlying flags. Eventually our team took the B flag in a triumphant push .... and lost every other spawn point on the the map.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Eventually got this uploaded...tis a little long but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgWL61G9XvM

Still needs to be polished up a tad.

The Commander is in.

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    Still needs to be polished up a tad.

The Commander is in.

sqsEtHk.jpg?1

• Advertisement

sqsEtHk.jpg?1

I'll be testing it out for the next few weeks - It's a little bit skewed as it depends on your team as opposed to ability.

I'll be testing it out for the next few weeks - It's a little bit skewed as it depends on your team as opposed to ability.

Thankfully Battlefield is full of exceptionally selfless team players.......:pac:

I'll skip the Commander Commander challenge anyway but if I'm on, I've no problem helping out the participants.

Thankfully Battlefield is full of exceptionally selfless team players.......:pac:

I'll skip the Commander Commander challenge anyway but if I'm on, I've no problem helping out the participants.

I'll try and get on over the weekend and if we can get a party chat going I'll jump on the tablet and see how things run.

I'll try and get on over the weekend and if we can get a party chat going I'll jump on the tablet and see how things run.

I'll be covering shifts for the next 2 weeks in work so I'm probably not gonna be on that much. If I can get on though, I've no problem running a few tester rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭keithc83

I think we can show Cobra a few things in commanding with this potential challenge Darren & Chris, what d'ya think? :D

GI-Jew.png

• Advertisement

It's possible.

It's incredibly difficult when every squad bar two of them flat out reject every order and try and hammer the centre base but it can be done.

The sound has MAJOR issues on the App with a lot of sound overlapping at once.

"Canno-Orde-Vehicle-Complete-Sir-Ord-Availi-Affirma-Scan-Sir-Infantry-Request-Sir-"

The sound will also sometimes cut out of the app entirely which means you shut down the app and restart for it to come back.

The other Commander Scored 18 Kills from using the Cruise Missile due to all the squads trying to take it and bunching up despite over 20 Evacuation orders.

The Commander App is being discontinued in August so I'll try and sort it before then.

May chance my arm in a few hardcore matches soon.

"What's the worst that could happen?" - XtraFalcon 2015, 3 Minutes before receiving 2 teamkills and a suicide with a repair tool.

May chance my arm in a few hardcore matches soon.

"What's the worst that could happen?" - XtraFalcon 2015, 3 Minutes before receiving 2 teamkills and a suicide with a repair tool.

I'll be on Wednesday night, wouldn't mind a few hardcore rounds. I'd stay away from Conquest Large though, vehicles are extremely over powered when the infantry have only 60 health.

I'll be on Wednesday night, wouldn't mind a few hardcore rounds. I'd stay away from Conquest Large though, vehicles are extremely over powered when the infantry have only 60 health.

I'll be willing to bet the Mare's Leg will have a bit more of a bite in hardcore. I'm gonna force myself to get 100 kills with it.

I'll be willing to bet the Mare's Leg will have a bit more of a bite in hardcore. I'm gonna force myself to get 100 kills with it.

I+am+a+web+designer+and+i+just+spent+two+_befea0329d8ed6b37b46308b6934bc34.gif

Considering what I've managed to accomplish in previous Battlefield Games ...

D05SjA6.jpg

You'd be surprised what I can do when I set my mind to it. I'd really like to make my mark on Battlefield 4.

Oh i'm not saying you can't do it, i think you will. But i just think you are insane trying, knowing how fecking frustrating that donkey's dong is to use! Maybe hardcore will make it bearable, but thats a big maybe :D

keithc83 wrote: »
    Maybe hardcore will make it bearable, but thats a big maybe :D

It only does 56 damage per shot so even in hardcore mode it's not a one hit kill. I reckon it'll be even more aggravating than in normal now cos the enemy can kill you evern quicker.

It only does 56 damage per shot so even in hardcore mode is not a one hit kill. I reckon it'll be even more aggravating than in normal now cos the enemy can kill you evern quicker.

The way I've been flanking around people the last couple of weeks puts me in a really good position (no pun intended) for headshots albeit my sensitivity is higher than usual so my aim is all over the place but I'm committed to this. It won't ever be my primary weapon as I'd prefer for the team to win over me getting a handful of kills.

+ Levelcap said it was the worst gun in the game which makes me want to use it even more and hopefully wipe the floor with some of his fanboys.
    keithc83 wrote: »
    But i just think you are insane trying,

Catholic_Heresy.png - That's the best compliment I've received all week. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭jaffusmax

[QUOTE=XtraFalcon;95824008]The way I've been flanking around people the last couple of weeks puts me in a really good position (no pun intended) for headshots albeit my sensitivity is higher than usual so my aim is all over the place but I'm committed to this. It won't ever be my primary weapon as I'd prefer for the team to win over me getting a handful of kills.

+ Levelcap said it was the worst gun in the game which makes me want to use it even more and hopefully wipe the floor with some of his fanboys.

Catholic_Heresy.png - That's the best compliment I've received all week. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

No harm Chris we can always tell when you are behind us trying to aim your gun!

tdqZwhp.gif

• Advertisement

sZvChTN.gif

Off topic, I know, but they've just put the Micro Donkey into Trails Fusion :D:D

Off topic, I know, but they've just put the Micro Donkey into Trails Fusion :D:D

Nice little throwback to Evolution.

To anyone who missed last night this was a common scene for all of us.

OXWbAby.jpg?1

And what I've been spamming the server owner all morning.

salty.jpg

Nice little throwback to Evolution.

Fu©kin backflips for days :pac:
    To anyone who missed last night this was a common scene for all of us.

OXWbAby.jpg?1

And what I've been spamming the server owner all morning.

salty.jpg

Good times indeed. Who knew the Germans didn't like getting spanked in battle????

@ xtrafalcon

I see your reputation has preceded you once again!

1.0x0.jpg

ACHTUNG FALCON.............NEIN!!!

jaffusmax wrote: »
    @ xtrafalcon

I see your reputation has preceded you once again!

1.0x0.jpg

ACHTUNG FALCON.............NEIN!!!

I'm still of the belief that it was purely coincidental, but........they only began kicking IRL members after I took out their tank with my flashbang.........ended his kill streak as well :D

I'm still of the belief that it was purely coincidental, but........they only began kicking IRL members after I took out their tank with my flashbang.........ended his kill streak as well :D

LOL would love to have seen that :D

Seriously some of these Clans need to take life little less serious! Owning a server turns some people into little Hitlers!

Literally little Hitlers in the case of last night's server banning just because we were giving them a beat-down. And possibly that tank flashbang kill had something to do with it...
    Greatest moment of the night though, never saw that happen ever before! :D

Challenge Complete

Smaller maps with bigger targets
    Challenge was written pre-patch so the attachments may be altered to suit the current state of the weapons.

• Advertisement

Challenge Complete

Smaller maps with bigger targets
    Challenge was written pre-patch so the attachments may be altered to suit the current state of the weapons.

The bomber??? Really??? :pac:

Advertisement