Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Ban

Options
  • 16-07-2020 1:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was hoping this could be looked in to, if anyone gets the chance it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million.

DVD.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

I used a phrase casually that was taken in a literal sense, when in truth if you look at the context of it & my post history/history with this poster, it was meant in jest & referring to a joke made previously which was OK then & received no warnings, in fact people seemed to get a laugh from it.

I'm happy to stop using that phrase, as I understand it can be taking literally although never my intention.

I've explained in detail the context of it too to said moderator.

I've attached the details of this conversation.

I have not received a reply so said I would come here.

Thank you again.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Looking at the timestamp on that screenshot, you only contacted the mod a few hours ago. I'd suggest that you give them time to respond first before bringing the issue to DRP.

mike_ie wrote: »
    Looking at the timestamp on that screenshot, you only contacted the mod a few hours ago. I'd suggest that you give them time to respond first before bringing the issue to DRP.

that's fair enough Mike thank you for your informative reply, how much time would you suggest I allow before coming back to you?

Thank you.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mods aren't on the clock, and real life takes precedence. Give them a couple of days to respond, and if you get nowhere, come back here.

Thank you Mike.

Have a lovely weekend.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement