Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Companies to apply to that are big on React and Node

Options
  • 19-06-2020 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to compile a list of companies in Dublin or remote (they don't have to be hiring) right now that use Node and/or React very heavy.

I might need to look for a job soon, so I'd rather have a list of companies and go direct to their careers page, instead of searching job sites.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Hi

I'm looking to compile a list of companies in Dublin or remote (they don't have to be hiring) right now that use Node and/or React very heavy.

I might need to look for a job soon, so I'd rather have a list of companies and go direct to their careers page, instead of searching job sites.

Thanks

https://mi9retail.com/

Team in Dublin is hardcore React / Node

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

https://www.nearform.com/

Quite a few employees on the Node core team, as well as core contributors to React Native, Fastify, Hapi etc. React used quite a lot there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭antimatterx

https://www.nearform.com/

Quite a few employees on the Node core team, as well as core contributors to React Native, Fastify, Hapi etc. React used quite a lot there.

They look awesome. It's a shame there in Waterford, do you know if they're open to full time remote positions in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,027 ✭✭✭Talisman

They look awesome. It's a shame there in Waterford, do you know if they're open to full time remote positions in Dublin?
    Their staff are based all over the world, the possibility of working remotely is a given.

Talisman wrote: »
    Their staff are based all over the world, the possibility of working remotely is a given.

Sounds like a company I'll definitely apply to in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭counterpointaud

> They look awesome. It's a shame there in Waterford, do you know if they're open to full time remote positions in Dublin?

They are remote first - preferably +/- 2hrs GMT - have been for ~7 years or so I think

They also have hot-desks in Dublin and Waterford if if you get tired of WFH

> They look awesome. It's a shame there in Waterford, do you know if they're open to full time remote positions in Dublin?

They are remote first - preferably +/- 2hrs GMT - have been for ~7 years or so I think

They also have hot-desks in Dublin and Waterford if if you get tired of WFH

I'm based in Dublin, so I'll 100% apply if any openings come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

IBM are big into React.

Advertisement