Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some clarification as to why I was banned guys

Options
  • 03-08-2020 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Recently the ten of swords banned me from Coronavirus for “not following moderators instructions” I was subject to an arbitrary thread ban by “beasty” for no particular reason whatsoever and I merely inquired as to why he decided to take that measure. Unjustified and arbitrary imo. I wasn’t so much as rude to anyone.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,485 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

As no other Admin has chipped into this thread to ask if you have attempted to resolve this directly with the mod(s) in question I'll just state the following facts

I threadbanned you. You have made no attempt to discuss that threadban with me

You were banned from the forum for ignoring that threadban.

Have you attempted to resolve that particular sanction with the mod who banned you?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Paddygreen

You are the mod who banned me. I did make an attempt to discuss it. Not by pm admittedly. i thought I was being on topic and I wasn’t rude or hurtful to any other poster.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,485 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I am the one who told you not to post in the thread again. Ten of Swords is the mod who banned you from the forum

This forum deals with forum cards or ban, not threadbans. You need to discuss both with the relevant mods via PM if you wish to challenge the sanctions

To date you have made no attempt to discuss this with me via PM, and therefore that particular sanction has not been progressed

nearly 2 months since OP posted here

Marking resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement