Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 day politics ban

Options
  • 12-07-2020 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

Iv been banned for 3 days for replying to a poster who stated that Joe Biden was excused from the military draft with something along the lines of :

ah jaysus poor Joe. Didn't see that in the media much. Almost as if different people are held to different standards.

This was during a discussion on people (politicians) who avoided the draft. Trump was being called out over his bone spur excuse.

Banned for trolling. It wasn't trolling. Nobody even replied to the post and the poster I replied to was "on my side" so to speak.
    I didn't upset anyone nor did I try use it against anyone.

It's an error

Comments

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Marking this one as resolved, as it has been discussed at CMod level.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement