Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I can't access my Boards.ie account because my email address has changed!!

Options
  • 24-01-2010 10:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Hello there,

You're not alone.

If you have lost access to the old email address your Boards.ie account id registered to, don't panic. There may be something we can do if we can verify your identity.

Your first step is to email hello@boards.ie with your username and anything you think might help us verify that you own that account. You will be added to our list (currently over 500 people) and we will get back to you via email.

Please be patient. As frustrating as it is, we have to follow a process and make sure we don't allow anyone that isn't you access to your profile, posts or PMs.

We'll do our best to keep you updated over the next few days.

Best regards

Darragh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Update:

From tomorrow, Tuesday 26 January, we will be uniting members with their accounts, having had them verify their ownership to our satisfaction.

We're taking this step to make sure all your Private messages and personal profile details stay private.

Please continue to email us at hello@boards.ie

Thanks

Darragh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement