Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a gun rack.

Options
  • 26-06-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭

I didn't want to start a new thread but I wasn't getting very far with the search function. I remember this coming up a few times in the past and I can't find the threads.

I'm looking for somewhere to get a wall mounted rack system, something along the lines as what the shops use with the hooks on rails. When I google all I can find are fixed wooden gun racks which I'm not really after.

Anyone know where I can get one or recommend a place, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captaindanwaldo

Almost certain i saw some on red wolf, it was a rail you attach to the wall and you buy individual attachments that fit different models of aeg, the attachment fits to the mag well of the gun like a dummy mag
    best of luck with this, id link but im on my phone at and cant even contemplate redwolfs compatability with this yoke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

this one here:

http://www.aresairsoft.com/gunrack.html

thanks to the dex on the news thread:D

or you could just make one like i did....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

this one here:

http://www.aresairsoft.com/gunrack.html

thanks to the dex on the news thread:D

or you could just make one like i did....
    whats your one like

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I'll keep the Ares one in mind.

I'm looking for something along the lines of this.
    GunWallNMoffice.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Richie mentioned this before, think he mention some builders providers, was it noyeks newmans or heaton and buckley, one of them i think

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah its called peg board. can get it in B&Q, Noyeks etc etc. its usualy used for hanging tools.

You could get slat wall if you preferred but thats more suited to shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

Masada wrote: »
    yeah its called peg board. can get it in B&Q, Noyeks etc etc. its usualy used for hanging tools.

You could get slat wall if you preferred but thats more suited to shops.

I have slat wall on me wall, i got one sheet 8x4 got it for close to 60 yo yo
    and i got it in finglas in Noyeks, and then i got the hooks for it in a place in blue bell 20 of them for 12 yo yo

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

moggser wrote: »
    I have slat wall on me wall, i got one sheet 8x4 got it for close to 60 yo yo
    and i got it in finglas in Noyeks, and then i got the hooks for it in a place in blue bell 20 of them for 12 yo yo

Whats the name of the place in blue bell? I've been looking everywhere for these hooks with no luck!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I ordered slatwall and hooks from this place .(http://www.shopfittings.ie/product/1167.aspx) They rang to say that they could not deliver 1 sheet of slat wall to me unless I had the means to off load a pallet from a 40ft truck and delivery would be €55 instead of the €18 listed on the site. The thing is only 2m x 1m. I got the hooks though.

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Whats the name of the place in blue bell? I've been looking everywhere for these hooks with no luck!

Cheers

cant fot the life o me remember mate ill try find it for ya

• Advertisement

There ya go

Charles J Johnston & Sons Ltd
    and phone number (01)4190419

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Gizmodeon

a mate of mine has cut in half a wine bottle holder (apparently it works as a mount....apparently...)

Otherwise use some of the wooden displays for samurai swords

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Thats exactly what i used to use. The oens for holding 2 swords are perfect, the ones for 3 dont really suit most guns due to the shape.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

moggser wrote: »
    There ya go

Charles J Johnston & Sons Ltd
    and phone number (01)4190419

Cheers ill be able to build it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 irishmic

might be a bit late but woodworkers.ie
    do peg board based in haroldscross its 2440mm x1220mm= € 17.34
    http://www.woodworkers.ie/prices/p_special_sheet.shtml

Advertisement