Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King of the Hill Games - Oakridge Airsoft 03/07/11

Options
  • 02-06-2011 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

The next King of the Hill games will be held at Oakridge Airsoft on Sunday 3rd July, these will be long Objective based games, with points being awarded for completing objectives

The cost is 15 euro per head for the day and we have 3 teams already booked, the current team holding the crown are ACR from Newbridge

The prize is for the winning team is that they get paid membership status at oakridge airsoft for the time they hold the crown, that means they don't pay anymore than 10 euro for weekend gaming and 5 euro for the evening games and get discount bb's

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Jimmy bo 186

Hey All,

The next King of the Hill games will be held at Oakridge Airsoft on Sunday 3rd July, these will be long Objective based games, with points being awarded for completing objectives

The cost is 15 euro per head for the day and we have 3 teams already booked, the current team holding the crown are ACR from Newbridge

The prize is for the winning team is that they get paid membership status at oakridge airsoft for the time they hold the crown, that means they don't pay anymore than 10 euro for weekend gaming and 5 euro for the evening games and get discount bb's

I am interested in this event and i can get a team together for it. How many people are needed for a team?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

I am interested in this event and i can get a team together for it. How many people are needed for a team?

there's no real restrictions on team size, generally in around 10 is a good number, because we'll be doing individual team valley games

Advertisement