Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

airsoftpost.com

• 24-05-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hey guys/girls,

This is my first post and any help would be appreciated. Me and some friends were looking at buying some things off airsoftpost.com but they only inform you of the shipping costs after you have alreay bought the item. I was wondering has anybody bought anything off them and have an idea about how much shipping costs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Hey guys/girls,

This is my first post and any help would be appreciated. Me and some friends were looking at buying some things off airsoftpost.com but they only inform you of the shipping costs after you have alreay bought the item. I was wondering has anybody bought anything off them and have an idea about how much shipping costs.

I haven't used them, but I dont think you have to pay them until they send you the full price, including shipping ? You place the order, and wait for them to get back to you with an invoice.

Then if its too much you can just cancel the order. Or ignore it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

hey jason this is the email they sent me:

Although we do ship internationally, I apologize we do not give any shipping cost upfront. You will need to place your order before you are provided with the fee. For all international orders we require form of payment to be through paypal, and you will need to have your shipping and billing address set to your country. Then if you need to change shipping to the US or alternate adress, please email us your order number and the address for which you need to change your shipping address to. We will ship out all packages via USPS international shipping.

Once your order has been placed and paid for (the subtotal,) then my accounting department will contact you later with your shipping fees and instruction of how to send the payment. Upon receiving the funds, we will continue to process the order and ship it out. Once your order ships out you will always be notified of your shipping and tracking information. If you have any further questions, please refer to: http://www.airsoftpost.com/Order_Info.php#2international. Thank you for your time and business.

Thank you for Airsofting and thank you for shopping with Evike.com. Your #1 Airsoft shop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

I stand corrected.

Thats bloody stupid. Get a shipping quote from them before you shell out any readies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭ronan keane

I bought from them once....Never again such a hassle with postage...etc then it took 2 months to arrive

My advice : Buy in Ireland
    It is not worth the hassle because you have no warranty ...etc

thats good to know thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Hococop wrote: »
    thats good to know thanks

Personally I've Bought both of ehobbyasia and Airsoft-club, Never had a Problem with Either, You Finishing Shopping Depending on the amount of Gear You've bought it gives you a Choice of Shipping and Costs
    Hope this Helps:D

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ZonarySonic

Ya i have bought off airsoft-club and airsoftpark and have had no issues so international sellers are very good to me. But what me and hococop are looking for are tac vests which we can't find in Ireland and I am looking for a tracer which no one in Ireland seems to sell so International sellers are the only way forward

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Have you tried going to Pro-tac in the Curragh? They have a couple tac-vest in there, really good quality material.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

Ya i have bought off airsoft-club and airsoftpark and have had no issues so international sellers are very good to me. But what me and hococop are looking for are tac vests which we can't find in Ireland and I am looking for a tracer which no one in Ireland seems to sell so International sellers are the only way forward

http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/index.php?cPath=37_26
    some good tac vests there for not too much

UK Tactical!! Best around in my opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭DoBhrionn

Have you tried going to Pro-tac in the Curragh? They have a couple tac-vest in there, really good quality material.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭richieffff

+1 on uktactical my chest-rig arrived a little while ago and its absolutly quality :D

mikeyod123 wrote: »
    http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/index.php?cPath=37_26
    some good tac vests there for not too much

just did the maths on the vest with delivery it would almost be the same as buying them in ireland

DoBhrionn wrote: »

just checked no sign of the vest we were looking for

just checked no sign of the vest we were looking for

Do you Have a Photos of that certain vest you want??:D

Betty Blue wrote: »
    Do you Have a Photos of that certain vest you want??:D

http://mwairsoft.net/vests/83-tactical-assault-vest-with-holster-belt-.html

Check out SG Airsoft, Just Goggle, Good Guy Called Jack Runs it:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭Donnchadh1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

Donnchadh1 wrote: »

I thought of that one too. Buy Irish folks. I got that one for Christmas for my brother. 40 quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Mr. Tezza

Don't use them!!! i did and bought 2 tac vests off them, they were the wrong type and it took about 2-3months of me constantly emailing them and claiming false advertising on their part before they'd take the vests back, then they said i'd be eligable to a refund of the cost of returning them... i sent them back and heard nothing for nearly a month! they refunded my the cost of the vests (originally they said they'd send me the "proper" ones) and said that was that and i wasn't gonna be gettin the cost of returning them back. i had to email them again quoting their original message and threatening consumer rights before they wud give it back to me!

they have loads on their site and stuff but after that i'd be very slow to get anything off them again...

• Advertisement
Advertisement