Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have all the levi's shops gone in Dublin?

Options
  • 30-07-2004 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Don't normally buy Levi's but there's a particular cut (529) i'm after. Went to O'Connors - what a sh1t selection they have! They had about three types of levi's at most!

But where have all the Levi's Shops gone? There was one on Henry St and one on Grafton st?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

E-bay might be your friend here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Try the Denim Bar on Tolbot st.
    They shut down after everybody figured out you could buy the same thing £20 cheaper down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Meh. Denim bar is pretty sh1t...they only carry 501's, none of the newer types of Levi's.
    Found jeans-online.pl Levi's for about 50 euro - a good bit cheaper than the 70-90 that o'connors charge!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

The Levis on Henry Street closed recently to be replaced (veeeeeery) quickly by Jack & Jones. They had a nice closing down sale :P.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

eth0_ wrote:
    Found jeans-online.pl

nice one !! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,914 ✭✭✭✭Stark

That's cool, but I really need to try on jeans for fit before I try them.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Stark wrote:
    That's cool, but I really need to try on jeans for fit before I try them.

I've heard Roches Stores have a good Levi's section (can anyone confirm?)! Go try them on there, and then order online and save 20-30 quid! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,914 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Now there's an idea :)

Yeah Roches have a good Levis section alright. They also have a good Wranglers section.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

Advertisement