Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those brown coats... what are they called?

Options
  • 01-12-2016 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Do you mean a camel coat?

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=170547674

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

Usually camel coats are quite expensive, as they're really an investment type piece. However, I'd say look at Zara & H&M. They often have those kind of classic items at good prices.

Modern streetwear trends have people wearing them with casual clothes. I'd say that if you like it, get it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

This one from New Look is nice http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jackets-and-coats/camel-longline-coat-_374137417?productFind=search

Wouldn't be the best of quality but maybe good to try and see if you like it! I think it would be lovely with blue jeans, Converse, polo neck and a nice bobble hat!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Instagram is not real life, don't mind it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I actually think it is quite wearable with jeans and converse IRL.

I got a cheap camel coat in penneys a few years ago and it's so warm. I wear it to work everyday in office smart clothes. I wear it at the weekend with dresses, tights and flat boots or, styled last weekend with a woolly jumper, leather look coated jeans and addidas runners. I'm not anyway instagram-worthy but it didn't look silly (IMO!!)!

Personally wouldn't pair a camel coat with trackies or gym clothes, but jeans, dresses, boots, trainers, yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I've seen loads of people wearing coats like that with Converse, New Balance, etc and I actually think it looks better that way rather than dressing up a bit more. Go for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Penneys have camel coats in stock again. They are quite nice.

Advertisement