Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for quality AK47/74 in trade for LCT RPK

• 15-09-2020 11:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in trading my LCT RPK with tight-bore barrel and button push drum magazine for an AK47/74 (LCT/VFC or other high quality) that can accommodate a GP30.

Last fired at 0.8J and could do with a service which I can arrange prior to trade. Would prefer to meet at a site to exchange. I'm up to Viper in Sligo frequently but can travel to suit.

Can also add a Rumanian CYMA Ak47 firing 0.85J with real steel handgrip (and original came with gun) and tight bore with 6 magazines.

Can add pictures if interest out there.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

Hi mate, would you be interested in a G&G Top Tech AKM converted to be a Romanian AIMS with a real Romanian grip.

I should have a regular wood grip too, so you can use your GP30.

They are built on LCT bodies, with the typical quality of G&G internals.

I've rewired it to the stock so it will use normal AEG batteries instead of the proprietary handguard battery. Has been rhopped and a Gate Mosfet fitted.

xeyZgBB.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Thanks for the interest AJ.

I'll keep it in mind as I wait for other interest. What's your AK firing at and how accurate is it and can you be sure you can get a good fit for regular hand grip that can fit the GP30 well?

I'm adding some pictures. She is probably the lightest support weapon out there that's full steel/wood and is easy to shoulder.

20200916-155252.jpg
    20200916-155306.jpg
    20200916-155319.jpg

Note the small scuffing to forward handgrip which are only marks on it.

I'm gonna hate myself for this, but I do have an upgraded E&L AKS-74, with some real parts, rear sight and plum handguard. Also has a real converted plum mag.

It definitely should fit the GP30, I had one on it before.

5Q9xzRA.jpg

Hi AJ,

Looks great. What is the energy? How is it firing at the moment? Is it Gen 1 or 2?

Other info on RPK from my records: wired to Deans, has G&P M120 motor, Systema bore-up kit and element piston.

Bemused wrote: »
    Hi AJ,

Looks great. What is the energy? How is it firing at the moment? Is it Gen 1 or 2?

Other info on RPK from my records: wired to Deans, has G&P M120 motor, Systema bore-up kit and element piston.

Hi, it's Gen 2, with the QC gearbox.

I refinished the metal to be closer to the real thing. Russian/Soviet AKs are painted black from the factory

At the minute I have it shooting quite high for backyard plinking, but I'll drop a 1J spring in her.

Never let me down or skipped a beat at all, through many milsims and days at simtac.

• Advertisement

Ok AJ,

Let me just get the RPK serviced (been a while) and we can go to pms to arrange to meet up and exchange?

Cheers.

Save yourself the hassle and $$$, I'm a somewhat of a gun tech anyway, so as soon as I get it it'll come apart to get upgraded!

Pm inbound

Advertisement