Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male chauvinist canvasser (FF)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Wish I could say I found that surprising, but then again I don't think my opinon of Limerick councillors could be much lower than what it already is.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

"Bassman around luv??" Was the canvasser one Kenneth Nicholas Acker, be any chance? :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

Christ on a cracker. I cant believe that actually happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

And these are the backward gombeens that are trying to get back in and destroy this country even more.
    The woman should have thrown a bucket of water over him, or better still, a bucket of p##s

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

http://www.limerickpost.ie/2014/04/04/limerick-losing-tourist-trade-over-storm-struck-road-signs/

This guy made me laugh too. Could he not just fix the sign himself? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

http://www.limerickpost.ie/2014/04/04/limerick-losing-tourist-trade-over-storm-struck-road-signs/

This guy made me laugh too. Could he not just fix the sign himself? :rolleyes:
    Its just an easy photo opportunity for him. There's a local election coming up and all these guys are having their pictures taken beside signposts,dodgy footpaths,potholes,rat infested school portacabins etc etc.:(

On a side note, because of the Banana Republic we live in, its actually an offence to tamper with a signpost.!! this includes pointing it in the correct direction and retightening the screws.:confused::confused:
    I kid you not..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

There were plenty of signposts askew before February and a lot of them must have been caused by people messing with them.

I was in North Cork recently and was very glad that I got directions to where I was going beforehand and the signposts were all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

I don't mean to generalize but all fíanna fáilers are dïckheads... It's a shame they're more than likely gonna be the next crowd in power.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭davo2001

I met a councilor on holidays in Morocco in Jan, currently in office (not going to say which constituency or party), anyways, he simply could not fathom that I (as a male) did not get my GF to cook all my dinners and wash/dry all my clothes.

It was completely alien to him!

"And these are the people we have running our country" I kept saying to myself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Buckeye

:eek:

I know I should be angry and offended and putting on my shoes to march in the streets -

But that is just so backward and out of touch, I'm laughing so hard that tears are rolling down my cheeks.

Has anyone identified the canvasser in question? Because I really want to meet him in person and make as much fun of him as possible. Daily.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Kess73 wrote: »
    Wish I could say I found that surprising, but then again I don't think my opinon of Limerick councillors could be much lower than what it already is.

To be fair, this guy is way out in West Limerick, practically in Kerry (actually, I wish it was in Kerry). It's a wildly different place to the city, but happens to share the same name (unfortunately).

Advertisement