Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready Player One

Options
  • 03-04-2018 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Saw this the weekend. I'm a huge fan of the book and although the film is a good bit different I still thought it was great.

What did ye all think?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,530 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have yet to see it, but Cidonalad assures me it's great.
    But then, he is addicted to 5 second movies on Youtube of Americans and Russians videoing themselves getting hurt, so his opinion may not be the most accurate.

I'll try to see it this week sometime

• Registered Users Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭Doge

I really enjoyed it despite falling asleep a few times because i was exhausted on the night!

The 2nd half really made up for what otherwise would have been an average enough movie.

I thought visually it was one of the best movies I've seen, I would have loved to see it in 3D.

Im going to get the 3D Blu-ray when it comes out and watch it in Bigscreen with my Rift.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭jones

Watched it at the weekend and enjoyed it. Not much about it here i loved some of the pop culture references. Solid enough 7/10 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Yeah I liked it too, have read the book which is better but still good to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Thought it started off good and then turned into a bit of a cringe-fest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

No feckin Pacman ruined it

Advertisement