Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where to buy Christmas cards in Dublin?

Options
  • 04-09-2019 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to buy Christmas Cards somewhere in Dublin in the next day or two.
    Was wondering if anyone knew of any place that sells them this early?
    I know Brown Thomas have a shop open, but I'd hate to imagine the prices they'd charge you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

I'm looking to buy Christmas Cards somewhere in Dublin in the next day or two.
    Was wondering if anyone knew of any place that sells them this early?
    I know Brown Thomas have a shop open, but I'd hate to imagine the prices they'd charge you.

You could try the likes of the bigger stores like Eason's and might get lucky. I personally haven't seen any cards for sale this year yet. You might have to try online if you really need them this early.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,010 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Brown Thomas Christmas shop is open so presumably they have some, expensive though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Try Dealz. Someone put up a picture of Christmas stock in Dealz recently and if looked like they had cards so worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Slime Princess

Card factory have a sizeable portion of their Christmas range out atm. Several boxes in various price brackets plus individual cards (couple, mum, dad, husband, wife, nan, granddaughter, from the bump, to the cousin's dog, neighbors 3 doors down etc) also giftbags and little gifts like snow globes and 2020 calendars.

I know there's one in Blanchardstown and one in Dun laoghaire, not sure where else but I'm sure there's more.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The one in the Ilac Centre is open. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement