Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long for PUP?

Options
  • 06-08-2020 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

Hey
    Hubby lost his job today due to covid cutbacks, he immediately applied for the PUP online.
    Does anyone know how long it takes to be approved/paid? and what is the payment days for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

wifey28 wrote: »
    Hey
    Hubby lost his job today due to covid cutbacks, he immediately applied for the PUP online.
    Does anyone know how long it takes to be approved/paid? and what is the payment days for it?

He should have it Tuesday hopefully. It paid on a Tuesday btw

• Registered Users Posts: 26,933 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Hey

Hubby should check back into his my welfare portal, he'll be able to see if it's been approved, also get him to check any notifications although generally he will get a sms or email advising of any notifications. I see he applied 3 days ago, it's likely a week for first payment if approved, for example payments are processed on Thursdays and transferred for payment on Fridays to banks etc, then paid out Tuesday. If his application was made say on a wed/Thursday /Friday its likely he won't get first payment until next cycle, hope that makes sense.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭wifey28

thank you all!
    Hes just checked and it says approved . phew!

So is it paid weekly or bi weekly?
    Trying to get myself organized

• Registered Users Posts: 26,933 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

thank you all!
    Hes just checked and it says approved . phew!

So is it paid weekly or bi weekly?
    Trying to get myself organized

Well done but sorry about hubby's job, paid weekly in arrears,

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement