Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever posted on r/stellar?

Options
  • 26-06-2019 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

If you have send me a PM, I've a question for you :) (related to stellar of course)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Treetree wrote: »
    If you have send me a PM, I've a question for you :) (related to stellar of course)

Just ask the question here. If anyone wants to answer they will. It's way too shady coming in from nowhere with your brand new username and asking people to PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Treetree

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Just ask the question here. If anyone wants to answer they will. It's way too shady coming in from nowhere with your brand new username and asking people to PM you.

You're right. Long story short: There's a vote taking place at the minute for your favourite stellar project and a friend of mine has a project entered in it. Trying to get him more support. However, you must have posted on r/stellar before for it to count. If anyone on here can help let me know. I'll even send you some stellar out of my own pocket for helping

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Treetree wrote: »
    You're right. Long story short: There's a vote taking place at the minute for your favourite stellar project and a friend of mine has a project entered in it. Trying to get him more support. However, you must have posted on r/stellar before for it to count. If anyone on here can help let me know. I'll even send you some stellar out of my own pocket for helping

Throw up the link to the vote and I'll take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,505 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Never posted on r/stellar but that said, throw up the project and I'm sure if it has merit anyone from this sub who can vote, will!

Good luck with it :)

• Advertisement

Advertisement