Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CLUBBING IN IRELAND

Options
  • 13-09-2012 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

i hate the term "clubbing" but i do love going out and especially to nights that have good house/techno etc but its hard to find one site that lists all of the events in thecountry(well most of them ) all websites seem to cater for specific genres (mostly electro and trance) and a lot of fluff on them.

but has anyone checked out the facebook or twitter page called cantstayin? its an info site about gigs on around the palce? just seems to have started up and looks like they have quite a few gigs/ etc listed on it? www.facebook.com/canstayin or on twitter @cantstayinIRE
    i think its has potential but worth a look anyway its hard to find once place where all electronic events are listed in Ireland this seems to be conly one, unless anyone can recommend others ?

thanks

Comments

Advertisement