Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pitch issue on my technics 1200

• 06-09-2012 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭

In short.. The pitch has been acting up on my 1200 for a while now... It seems to all over the place when it's around 0... So if it's inbetween -2 & +2 you'll sometimes hear slight changes in the pitch of the song. Sometimes while on 0 the pitch jumps to double the bpm of the record.. An example would be from last night i was playing a track that was 122bpm and it went all the way up to 142/144bpm...

Do i have to replace the whole pitch or can I just open it up and give it a tweek to correct the issue?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Paul1979

u might need it re calibrated, loads of stuff on the net, or you could bring it to Aquarius Sound

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Paul1979

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭carnie

Nice one... I'll give it a shot..

Don't really want to spend money on it because i'm outta this hole in november for two years but i would like to have it ticking over nicely for when i give them to my mate for minding..

Advertisement