Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your favorite fighter??

Options
  • 28-11-2001 1:44pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone remember killer instinct?? Was this the first game to use a ridiculiously huge combo system??ULTRA COMBOOOO......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

yes it was truely a great game for the combos, but my favourite fighters of all timey wimey would have to be the King of The Fighters series on the neo-geo pure class they are imho

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

Yeah, Killer Instinct was alright for the auld highest combo competition.

I've never got into the whole fighting games thing but I thought Clayfighters on the SNES had it's funny moments, especially the Elvis character. Anyone remember that game? Anyone? Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

King of the Fighters '94, pure class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Killer Instinct on the SNES.....ah! Some great memories. :)

If it was my favorite retro-fighter, I'd agree with you there...but my favorite fighting game of all time has to be Street Fighter Alpha 3.

Street Fighter in 3d is just blasphemy...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

I see that KI2 is know being emulated!
    http://kiame.emuhq.com/
    I much prefered the original SF2 and SF2 champion edition
    but I've played alpha etc on finalburn but i never bothered to play them in the arcades.
    but I thought Clayfighters on the SNES had it's funny moments, especially the Elvis character. Anyone remember that game? Anyone? Please!

I certainly do :p it was a good game but then i started playing MK2 on my SNES and it was sold to good old chapters!:D :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,965 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

AAAGGGHhhh.... forgot to mention i downloaded street fighter :The movie. God it's sh1t . In case you don't remember the game it's the one where they digitised the actors [including Kylie and Van Damme..(realised in 1995)If
    your brave enough to
    check it out you will se that for every excellent street fighter game there is a really really awfull one It's 31mb from www.mame.dk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Street Fighter Alpha 2.

Advertisement