Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problems downloading

Options
  • 12-06-2014 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

hey all, i just came back to sc2 recently and i've went and got hots cleared the campaign, but when it comes to 1v1 it won't download maps, they keep timing out and so on, i've a wireless 3 modem which i know is a piece of sh*te but usually i can download anything i like so i was wondering, can i download the maps elsewhere ie off of a mirror site and put them into the game files directly like i would with mods etc for any other game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 jonasvalent

never mind, i hadn't my ports open, it's all on the blizzard tech site in case anyone else ends up in the same boat!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Fergulbops

never mind, i hadn't my ports open, it's all on the blizzard tech site in case anyone else ends up in the same boat!

Glad you got sorted. Had the same problem myself.

Advertisement