Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Homestory Cup XIII

Options
  • 30-04-2016 2:27am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Not sure how many people still read this, but last week I bought a plane ticket to Cologne, a 220 euro E-sports ticket, a 4 night hotel booking in Krefeld...soo....I'm going to VIP it up at Homestory Cup XIII. Will happily share my experiences here. Leaving 23rd June. Hoping this'll be my ultimate SC2 esports experience of an already amazing 2 year journey, but who knows, maybe it's only the beginning :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Cl_KadEXEAIvJvA.jpg

It was fun! For any Irish visitors, it was *extremely* hot both out and about an inside the studio. If you're going, I'd sooner recommend the winter edition. Ultra ticket was well worth it, getting your meals inside the venue every day was a god-send, particularly if you aren't into the pizza and kebabs.

Advertisement